Legal constitution from A to Z :
To this end, the following documents should be prepared for your small business creation:
- A number of the reservations of company name issued by the National Center for Company Registration.
- Beneficial Owner Declaration Form
- A printed copy of the registration application at the National Center for company registration.
- Well-filled list of associates
- Original company statutes signed by the partners and the manager
- Original reports of the Commissioner regarding any contribution to the capital
- Original minutes of appointment of the manager or managers when the statutes do not specify this
- Identification of the legal representative of the company
- Identification of each partner
- Head Office Documents
- Legalized copy of power of attorney
- Residence card for foreign partners in the case of a commercial company.
- The approval of the concerned departments on projects subject to prior licensing, specifications, or approvals.
- Authorization of the Council of the Order of the Profession for managers subject to registration on the Board of Directors.
Legal and tax resettlement for small businesses:
- Settlement corresponds to tax and legal address. This administrative address is used to identify the company and determine its nationality.
- This address, which may be different from the actual place where the activity is carried out, must appear on official documents published by the company, such as quotations, invoices, contracts, and the website.
- The company is free to determine its headquarters at the address of its choice, unless it is prohibited by the regulation, the tenant’s lease, or the nature of the activity carried out.
Mail management includes :
- Mail Pickup
- Writing the answers
- Send individual or registered mail…
Assistance with the business creation in Tunisia :
Local and foreign companies wishing to set up in industrial areas will benefit from various value-added services:
- Logistical assistance during the project implementation.
- Technical support according to the company’s needs.
- Assistance in the recruitment of staff.
Support and assistance for market access
OAC shall make available to the investor, in consultation with the Export Promotion Center (CEPEX), all support programmes aimed at strengthening the capacities of companies based in Tunisia in order to increase their exports.